What type of loan do I need to build a house?
It’s a question we’re often asked. The answer, a construction loan (or construction facility), because it’s designed to support home- builders like you (and occasionally, renovators) manage your specific lending needs.
Construction loans are tailor-made to support the home-building process.
But remember, it’s the details that make the difference
The fine print in construction loans can differ from lender to lender, we complete a forensic elimination process so you’re confident you get the ideal loan to fit your unique circumstances. We’ll explain the nitty-gritty (minus the jargon) including less favourable aspects like increased paperwork, a potentially higher deposit, rates and more. If need be, we’ll recommend alternative options that will be better for you, because that’s the way we work.
Are you renovating?
We’re a down-to-earth and friendly team who also happen to be experts in mortgage broking and finance lending.
- We speak your language — jargon-free, clear and simple. Always.
- We apply the two ears, one mouth approach – listening first, talking after.
- We understand that every decision affects your (and your family’s) financial security.
- We look beyond today to safeguard your future and retain your trust.
- We dig deeper and think bigger to deliver the best loan for you and your unique circumstances.